Club Grand Prix Races
8:45 am – 11:45 am T&T Races!
National Capital Grand Prix
12:45 pm – 3:00 pm
T&T Finals! Trek Trophy Race!
Winners from the morning advance to the afternoon
National Capital race.
Treks race only in the afternoon.
There will be an “open” class in the morning and afternoon
Please be on time. Cars must arrive completed and ready to race!
Awana Grand Prix Notes
- Cars must be newly built for this year using the Awana kit and only the Awana wheels and axles.
- You must race your own car.
- Please do most of the work on your car. Get an adult to help with sharp tools. Parents can build and race their own car!
- You can paint your car and add any decoration you like. Be sure to attach everything securely.
- Maximum size, weight for cars is under “Grand Prix” here: www3.sympatico.ca/dave.kinsey. In Canada, 150g is the weight limit. Cars are checked before the races.
- You can oil your wheels but don’t use a messy lubricant and wipe any extra off. Do not use washers.
- Once a car is entered to race, it may NOT be altered in any way. So finish the car before you come to race!